[WWI] How and when

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Thu Mar 12 09:44:19 EDT 2020

I think it was Bud Pearson on second thoughts. On third thoughts, with my memory, it could have been the Queen of England. I do remember having a great time with Lance, Tom and Karen.  I’ve met Paul Thompson several times since then, but I think it might have been the time he did rather a snazzy impromptu dance display. Another highlight was Doc Toms operation on Shanes foot, and our reflections on which parts the good Doctor usually operated on.  And meeting them all IRL was strange because people really are very like themelves as we know from the list, except Shane who’s much nicer. Others I met at Telford were Steve Cox, Hugh Beyts and Nigel Raynor, Dave Hooper and of course Pedro. With luck I might get back to Telford next year, and hope to see as many as possible of you all.
Oh and btw. I met up with occasional listee Mårten Tyllström the other day, he’s as crazy as ever.
/Neil