[WWI] “Mojo motivater”

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Thu Mar 12 06:52:00 EDT 2020

It was nice to get a mail from you Matt. First time that happened must have been around 1999 when you noticed my Spad 2-seaters and directed me to join the list. So that’s when I joined. That Albatros CIII sounds yummy,  definitely another WW1 kit I’ll buy and not build☹
I’m trying to clear the decks now,  I have a very very very late model Tummelisa in strange camouflage nearly finished,  and also a Polish thingie from SBS-resin. But after that I plan a new scratch-build that will be nearly OT (on-topic Matt), and it will also be a Spad☺
/Neil