[WWI] “Mojo motivater”

Matt Bittner mbittner at cbrnp.com
Thu Mar 12 06:20:20 EDT 2020

(Sorry for the double email, Neil.)

I bet the newish KP (sorry, not AZ, but the same company - that
organization also sent their newish Kingfisher for review as well)
Albatros C.III will be in that realm, too. It looks really nice in the
bag and I soon hope to have an in-box on IM. Oh, and it contains the
Dragodile markings!!

Matt

Starting to feel motivated once again for on-topic modeling. (Which is
it: OT or ot?)