[WWI] How and when

Thomas Solinski dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Wed Mar 11 17:39:42 EDT 2020

Oh my, has it really been over 20 years?
I stumbled across the page trying to find info on a SPAD, I somehow hit an
article on the SPAD 12 here in the files some where.
I loved having all of the folks who attended the 2000 IPMS nats in OKC over
to my home.
Now back to deep lurk, AMS, non building mode

Tom S

  _____