[WWI] The Wizard of Oz

Ken Schmitt knnths at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 11 14:30:34 EDT 2020

D!

I’d like to ....gently take this opportunity to allow as how, if we keep changing the subject field, it’s likely people will stand up, go out the door and start wandering the neighborhood or worse, bothering dogs and other persons attempting to get on with their

> That must be Internet Modeler.

Yes, but, in spite of a savage Off Topic predilection, I did not want to cause a dust up such as

“I hate the b*****rd.” Or, “Will Everybody’s site therefore get an equal mention?” Or, “I use FaceBook”.

You see the dilemma -

>> You warned me it was like a gentleman?s club but not lethal, just a few
>> missing teeth and perhaps a spanking at the grail castle.
>>

> You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Is this like when Rocket Raccoon started asking 2hat the new citizenship rules were and Drax had an even more off topic question?

>> ? You may be Dirty Dinky.
>>

> Alas, not yet!

It’s coming for you. It gets us all, turnbuckles or the no.

>> Ken9, blaming Shane for Everything.
>>

> I KNEW it!
> D.
> It had to be said.