[WWI] Italian green on SVA 5

Paul Thompson flute54 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 11 12:20:42 EDT 2020

 >,

My question du jour is about green paint used. Is the splotchy camo on
the upper surface of the top wing the same green as what is on the
starboard underside of the lower starboard wing tips? I'm thinking it
was likely the same, but my references are limited and if anyone knows
different I'd sure like to hear about it.

Thanks

sp<

As I recall from mine, yonks (technical term) ago, the starboard colour is flag green, and not the camo colour. IIRC I used a Mr Kit Italian colour, but no longer recall what it was, but it may have been Camouflage Green.
Paul.