[WWI] How and when

Harris Contos hcontos at verizon.net
Wed Mar 11 10:37:53 EDT 2020

As with most everyone else, my recollection is lost in the mist of
time.?? Best I can figure is that as a footnote to my historical
interests in WWI, I was doing an online search for suggestions on how
to?? improve upon K&B's 1/48 Gotha, in addition to the article that
appeared in a 1995 issue of FineScale Modeler, which I still have .??
Various image links then led me to this site, upon which I said, "Hmmm,
looks like quite a resource here!"?? Indeed it has proven such, not only
for the material on the site itself, but for the assistance readily
given on the various questions or specific matters I've needed needed
help on (recent example being the 1/28th Fokker D.VII).?? Can't overlook
the humor and wit either. I am in deficit to this group and this site, I
need to make my contribution.?? -Harris