[WWI] Italian green on SVA 5

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 11 09:20:08 EDT 2020

I started the 1/48 Spin Ansaldo SVA 5 many years ago and recently peered
in the box. No idea why it stalled, but other than a little decal damage
on the stripe under the stabilizer it looks ready to finish.

My question du jour is about green paint used. Is the splotchy camo on
the upper surface of the top wing the same green as what is on the
starboard underside of the lower starboard wing tips? I'm thinking it
was likely the same, but my references are limited and if anyone knows
different I'd sure like to hear about it.

Thanks

sp