[WWI] “Mojo motivater”

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Wed Mar 11 03:24:06 EDT 2020

Spitfires!  Oh sorry about that.
/Neil

From: WWI <wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org> On Behalf Of Charlie Duckworth
Sent: den 10 mars 2020 14:52
To: World War I Modeling Mailing List <wwi at wwi-models.org>
Subject: [WWI] “Mojo motivater”

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Read more here: beaware.volvo.net<https://phishing.beaware.volvo.net/>
Thanks Matt, you provided a topic for what kit(s) does the list members recommend to get your OT mojo working again?  Since I lost my right eye (detached retina) I’ve have the same issue and need some motivation (I tend to lean towards the British lattice tails and odd French a/c which aren’t exactly quick builds). So what OT kit is out there, any scale, that you found that helped to get you jump started again and back to the work bench?

Charlie Duckworth