[WWI] How & When

D. Vosburgh dvosburgh at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 19:00:22 EDT 2020

John, I was just thinking about the mini-List get-together at Old Rhinebeck circa 1999... IIRC you were there, as well as Brad and the lovely Merville, and Cam Riley. Probably others as well?

Just spent a pleasurable hour going through digests from ‘98-99, highlights of which included Rob Johnson accusing E of being the Antichrist—it had something to do with the Methuen Handbook, I think—mentions of Jastafivegate, Diego stirring up various forms of trouble, and a long-forgotten (and still unfulfilled) obsession on my part over cockpit details of the o/t Gloster Gamecock. Good times.

dv