[WWI] “Mojo motivater”

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 10 11:46:52 EDT 2020

Charlie

Revell China makes a PT-17 with the best fit I have ever seen. They put
out a military one and a civilian aerobatic version. Both have full
interior fuselage frame that fits perfectly inside the fuselage halves.
Did I mention perfect fit? It leaves you to concentrate on assembly,
painting and decals. The perfect mojo getter backer.

sp