[WWI] “Mojo motivater”

Ernest Thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:31:43 EDT 2020

I don't have anything as drastic as a detached retina, but my eyes and hands aren't what they were 20 years ago.
I've been trying, successfully, to get back to just having fun building models again, like when I was a kid.
What worked for me is not looking at reference material, other than to verify what color something should be.
Eduard has now more or less exceeded what I can handle, detail wise, even without the PE detail.
But if you're willing to go off topic, you can't go wrong with Tamiya. Their newest kits are marvels of engineering.

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods