[WWI] “Mojo motivater”

Charlie Duckworth omahaduck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:51:49 EDT 2020

Thanks Matt, you provided a topic for what kit(s) does the list members recommend to get your OT mojo working again?  Since I lost my right eye (detached retina) I’ve have the same issue and need some motivation (I tend to lean towards the British lattice tails and odd French a/c which aren’t exactly quick builds). So what OT kit is out there, any scale, that you found that helped to get you jump started again and back to the work bench?

Charlie Duckworth