[WWI] How and when

Matt Bittner mbittner at cbrnp.com
Tue Mar 10 09:16:22 EDT 2020

I have no idea when I first started. I believe IM started in 1998 so it
was sometime before that. Unfortunately my on-topic modeling has
seriously waned. The past two years - with so many life changes and
family affairs; lots and lots of changes, loss and and an acquisition  -
have been extremely rough, especially in terms of the hobby, but I'm
slowly coming back. Not with anything on-topic, I'm working on other
stuff to get my mojo back. Not only have I delved into the dark side,
but I've also been mostly modeling in 1/144. I have one 1/72 'tweener
I'll finish before I start on something for the Omaha Nats, I think in
2022. Not sure what it will be, though. I do have an AZ Albatros C.III
that was sent for review, so just maybe. But I would also like to work
on something French. Maybe finish something that's been in-progress for
eons. MoS Type AC? Strutter (although I have never found an underside
pic)? I have an Eduard D.V really close to finishing; maybe that? Who
knows. Sigh...

Matt