[WWI] How and when

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Tue Mar 10 09:05:14 EDT 2020

Diego,
  Thanks for starting this thread. The friends I've met through the
list and the information shared has been invaluable to me. It has been
a pleasure to be the curator of this great resource, however 'old' the
website looks, the content from you all is always fresh and on point.
Allan

--

Allan Wright - Manager of Software Development

Research Computing Center

University of New Hampshire

(603) 862-0084

aew at unh.edu