[WWI] How and when

Steve Cox steveoldglebe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:46:17 EDT 2020

Can't remember how I found the list or when I joined. Lance Krieg and Tom
Morgan are names I recall from the early days. Joining the list was like
entering a new world, so much enthusiam and knowledge freely given. I've
met people from all over the globe.  GWICC gave me an in to displaying at
model shows, and now I head the IPMS Great War SIG in the UK. Terrible the
perils of the internet.
Thanks to Allan for setting it all up.
Steve