[WWI] How and when

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 9 15:55:12 EDT 2020

I found the List's web page sometime late '97. Got signed up on the List
early '98. I was fascinated by the photos of completed models as I
already had an interest in WWI. Coming home from work and wading through
50-100 emails was a highlight of the day. So much good information,
scholarly research, and interesting personalities and general good
humor. I have kept subscribed even though posts are fewer. The List has
been huge part of my hobby and the enjoyment I get from it.  Thanks so
much Allan and everyone else as well.

sp