[WWI] How and when

Charlie Duckworth omahaduck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:13:40 EDT 2020

Bob and others,
I to joined back in the mid1990’s and the discussions were around building Sierra kits, OT books and the new Eduard 1/48 Fokker, Sopwith Baby and Pup.  This was the first WWI modeling group I’d come in contact with and it was quite unique learning from members all around the globe. Pretty heady stuff for the 1990’s!

I don’t recall how I found the group; there was a small group of us WWI modelers that met once a month in St Louis to share the latest builds. Dave Layton was one of the members and may have introduced us to the mailing list.

I have 8-10 various modeling sites I look at for inspiration and new products but enjoy the simplicity of the mail group.

Charlie Duckworth