[WWI] How and when

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Mon Mar 9 14:42:43 EDT 2020

I found the WW1 website a bit after that.  We also had the old bleep, blaap, bloop phone hookup to our first computer, complete with dot matrix printer (remember those?).  No state of the art WNW kits, Eduard kept the faith back then.  What was really cool was finding so many like minded folks around the globe.