[WWI] WWI Digest, Vol 196, Issue 2

Steven Perry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 2 16:53:42 EST 2020

Harris

I haven't had to add any to those bottles that were mostly full and had
separated into binder floating atop pigment. Other bottles that were
less full and had maybe been a little thickened already need a drop or
two of whatever thins them. Some that didn't seal right and had mostly
set up had to be pitched, but I managed to salvage most of what had sat
for years. If you do this, don't forget Allan's warning about BBs
rusting in acryllics.

sp