[WWI] Reconstituting settled out paint

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Mon Mar 2 12:38:28 EST 2020

AK sells stainless steel balls for agitators. Split shot also works
well. Don't use BBs for acrylics as they rust. Enamels BBs are ok.
I use the saber saw trick too. I even made attachments for the clips to
capture Vallejo bottles.
--

Allan Wright - Manager of Software Development

Research Computing Center

University of New Hampshire

(603) 862-0084

aew at unh.edu