[WWI] Nieuports

Matt Bittner mbittner at cbrnp.com
Mon Oct 8 17:53:35 EDT 2018

I haven't written much because of too much going on in my life. I'm
trying to move back to Ohio to be near my mom (as her health isn't good)
and I ended up having a fire in my house back in August. But be that as
it may, I did take Warren's clue and ordered this book. It arrived this
weekend and what an awesome book! Definitely worth anything they're
asking and it explains how early Nie.17s differed from the rest - and
how the Nie.17 was actually a parallel-development with the Nie.16, both
coming from the Nie.11. Even after all these years new information is
being discovered.

Once my life is stable (whenever that may be <sigh>) I hope to get back
to modeling in general, and building more Nieuports.

Matt