[WWI] The Tom Project

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Wed May 30 10:18:37 EDT 2018

OK, listees,

                The first round of the resin sale is over.  Appended is a
list of what's left.  You may now choose as many as you like, first come,
first served.  I'm also adding the list of the injected items.  I'm actually
amazed that there are a number of the lovely Eduard kits that haven't been
snatched up, given that we're talking about 40% of list price.  This is the
last time that the injected items will be listed, so now or never...

                                Mike