[WWI] The Tom Project

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Wed May 23 13:32:01 EDT 2018

                So here are the WWI resins and also a long listing of
non-WWI resins for the Tom Project.  For this step I'm going to limit any
individual to three items only, in order to give everyone a fair shot.  Once
that tranche is taken care of, maybe by early next week, I'll repost the
lists of remainders and allow folks to buy as many as they wish.  As noted,
where there is no price specified I'll follow Tom's directive and ask for
$20, less if I examine an item and it looks like $20 is too high.  Per
usual, you choose, I ship, inform you of shipping cost, and then you
reimburse me and Lynne for the kits and postage.  Checks preferred (the
unreimbursed PayPal costs are beginning to pinch) but PayPal is acceptable,
especially from overseas.

                First come, first served, of course.