[WWI] Night Fighter Group Build on Large Scale Planes

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:01:58 EDT 2018

I always thought the FE2 a relatively good though underrated fighter
aircraft; Immelmann fell to this aircraft's gun and it was this type that
brought an end to the Fokker scourge. I could well imagine that since they
were excellent night-bombers they would make excellent night-fighters too.

Yours Sincerely

*Douglas Anderson*

*Ph: +27 (0) 78 751 0159*