[WWI] US Nationals 2018

Nicklas, Brian NicklasB at si.edu
Wed Jan 10 18:11:23 EST 2018

"But it's a dry heat" - well not like Atlanta or DC in any case.
Like was pointed out - just don't bring any resin...

Sad thing is - IPMS is too big a convention for places we can afford, and too small for places we can't afford.
We'd have to be twice as big to be in the DC/Baltimore area again, and likely the same for the NYC area.
And even then the rates may be huge.

I'll go to Phoenix, maybe arrive empty, but see folks and go shopping.
But 2019 in Chattanooga, TN  will be fun.

Speaking of shopping, news stories out that Hobbico has filed Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.

Brian