[WWI] US Nationals 2018

Dave woodlandwampum at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 08:32:38 EST 2018

Bud
Thanks very much for the information. I’ll have look into this. I take it The IPMS is a national modelers organization?
We live in Gilbert AZ near our kids in the winter months. Home is western NY State south of Rochester.
I usually avoid AZ in the summer but this might be worth braving the heat!!!
Thanks very much
Dave

Sent from my iPhone