[WWI] Jenny-ral Questions

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:53:21 EDT 2017

Thanks, Buz- no I don't have the Datafiles on the Jenny. Maybe I should order that. Or if someone has it and wants to trade.....

Dave, no roundels on the wings is pretty much what I had figured, so thanks for that confirmation. Although the planes of Castle's unit (No. 43 Wing)) carried British roundels on the fuselage sides.

                                       J.R. Boye