[WWI] Jenny-ral Questions

Joseph Pezold pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 25 08:24:57 EDT 2017

J.R.,
      Do you have a DATAFILE on the "Jenny"?  I don't, but I'm just asking you.  Another idea if someone here can't give you the answers that you are looking for is Ray Rimell's WINDSOCK and DATAFILE FB Group page.  I'm sure in the long run you will get the information that you seek.  Good Luck on your project!
Buz