[WWI] Thanks to Paul, Knut, and Michael on 1/72 Bombs

Harris Contos hcontos at verizon.net
Tue Oct 24 09:37:36 EDT 2017

Gents- Thanks for your responses.  Paul, yes, I have an Aeroclub set in
1/48, but I didn't think the brand was around anymore.  If you could get
further information Telford, I'd appreciate it.  Knut, thanks, I have
Kora/LF Models in my bookmarks list, never thought of looking there,
will do.  Michael, yes, I recently acquired the 0/400, it's part of my
recent obsession, WWI bombers (both sides) in 1/72, so need more. -Harris