[WWI] AK Interactive wwi aircraft paint sets

adlth adlth at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 23 05:48:59 EDT 2017

Ray
I did a small review of these paints for the latest Great War Sig newsletter. I'm working fom my tablet at the moment so I can't provide you with a link, but if you type Great War Sig in to Google you will find us and a downloadable copy of the newsletter. In terms of usage I have used the German Grey Green primer and the bleached linen colours. Both sprayed and brush painted fine, although as you would expect the bleached linen required more coats.
Dave

Sent from Samsung tablet