[WWI] Roden engine sprues

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Mon Oct 23 04:41:53 EDT 2017

"but I'm not using $12 worth of resin on a rainy Saturday build"

You'll regret it,  your standard is so high, the your Saturday build is most peoples competition build, so why scrimp on the engine?

Keeping up standards of rudeness,  I'll add that your span of attention is so poor, that you might never build another Fokker DrI, probably get sidetracked by some garish F16, so use the resin engine, when you're on the the right track for once!

/Neil