[WWI] AK Interactive wwi aircraft paint sets

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 19:57:57 EDT 2017

Most of my paint has dried up over the past 8 years whilst I have been
resting (yep that’s the right word). So I have to restock. Gunse Sanyo
paints are it now seems impossible to get in Toronto and in Canada for that
matter.

But in the local hobby store I did see the Ak Interactive sets “ wwi German
and linen”. Plus there might be a British set too.  Anyhow has anyone used
these paints? With the way paints are now treated as hazardous chemicals
buying through the internet ends up being very expensive and extremely
difficult.  Of course I could just bite the bullet and buy them.

Ray