[WWI] Roden engine sprues

Matt Bittner mbittner at cbrnp.com
Sat Oct 21 07:58:32 EDT 2017

(I meant to send this to the list, sorry for the double, Shane, and
ignore the old email address. :-) )

I know not what you're looking for, but as for replacement engines check
Small Stuff:

http://www.smallstuffmodels.com/

The best aftermarket engines around, but be prepared for work.
*Everything* is a separate part (can you say "spark plugs"?) and some
are small and delicate.

Another good Oberursel for the Triplane is Eduard's own Brassin replacement.

Yeah, I have no idea what Eduard was thinking with the engine in the kit.

Matt

P.S. Check the prop, too. 204/17 might have had a replacement prop as