[WWI] Barker's Camel

Thunderbird Models tbirdmodels at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 11:28:56 EDT 2017

Thanks Bob, the black cowling looks much more likely to me than PC10 - and
rather more interesting I might add!

I've sent Richard at WNW an email asking him (in the nicest possible way!)
how they came to the conclusion that it was PC10. Not sure if he'll respond
but I'll let you all know if he does.

Cheers,
Andy

Andy Bannister