[WWI] Added:Ponnier M.1 and more!

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 06:00:43 EDT 2017

Steve,

Both are beautiful builds. The Aviattic wood grain works on this one better than one would expect. Excellent construction, especially on a vac kit. I love the BE! I obviously still have some gaps in my WW1 aircraft knowledge as I never knew this one existed!

RAGIII

RAF BE2e Kit: Pegasus (1:72) I started this alongside the Airfx BE2c, but it's a typical Pegasus kit and needs a lot more effort on the part of the modeller.

RAF BE2c with Heavy Armour,
See http://www.wwi-models.org/Images/Cox/Allied/index.html#be2cA

Steve Cox : Allied Aircraft Models<http://www.wwi-models.org/Images/Cox/Allied/index.html#be2cA>
www.wwi-models.org
RAF BE2e Kit: Pegasus (1:72) I started this alongside the Airfx BE2c, but it's a typical Pegasus kit and needs a lot more effort on the part of the modeller.

or see news.
Sincerely,
WWI Web Admin