[WWI] Barker's Camel

Thunderbird Models tbirdmodels at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 18:48:38 EDT 2017

It's entirely possible it was painted that way at some point, it's just
that I've never seen it protrayed that way before and it doesn't seem to
tie in with any of the existing pics (including the one in the WNW
instructions!) during its time in 139 squadron when the cowling and forward
panels were overpainted. If indeed it was overpainted in gloss PC10 at some
point I would have thought WNW would include a photo in their instructions
to back it up, if there is any photographic evidence.

Andy Bannister
Thunderbird Models Ltd
www.thunderbirdmodels.co.uk

Follow us on Facebook: