[WWI] Barker's Camel

Ray Boorman fokkereiv at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 12:54:02 EDT 2017

You have to be careful with his aircraft, being the longest serving Camel.
He had it for more than a year, in which time it had more than one
replacement undercarriage, new top wing. and had been repainted and redoped
more than once. So perhaps sometime during that time it was as portrayed..
 pity it wasn't preserved...

Ray