[WWI] Perth - calling Steve Cox

Stephen Cox steveoldglebe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 08:04:11 EDT 2017

That was back in 2008, when I won this huge trophy for the tiny model on the
label underneath it!

Since then it has clashed with the Plymouth Show, but this year it has
clashed with the VC paving stone laying ceremony for my grandfather, so I
won't make it this year either.

However, Dugald Emans and Alf Small are running a Great War SIG table at the
show, so if you want to bring the Staaken along I'm sure you will be very
welcome.

Steve