[WWI] The current entity spamming the list

sperry11 sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 10 12:16:15 EDT 2017

If there is a way to annoy the crap out of people, some moron is not only going to find it and do it, they will think it's a fine idea to boot.
sp

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Michael McMurtrey <mcmurtreyjames at twc.com> Date: 4/10/17  12:03 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: World War I Modeling Mailing List <wwi at wwi-models.org> Subject: Re: [WWI] The current entity spamming the list
Same here.

Michael McMurtrey
IPMS-USA #1746
IPMS-Canada #1426
Carrollton, TX

I'm not really a pompous ass; I just play one on Hyperscale!