[WWI] Sopwith inspection ports

sperry11 sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 28 21:43:32 EDT 2016

Thanks Bud. Thats the kinda shot im looking for. Im seriously lacking in Tripe references, but i cant imagine they are much different on the Camel. Good shot of the Rotheham pump too. Im gonna scratch one and use a cut down plastic kit prop mounted so it will spin in flight. Guess i have to fire up the computer, searching the web for references is a pain on this phone.
sp

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: coyotemagic at comcast.net Date: 10/28/16  9:18 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: "I, World" <wwi at wwi-models.org> Subject: Re: [WWI] Sopwith inspection ports
Hey, Steve.  Take a look here.  Keep scrolling down till you get to it:  http://forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com/index.php?topic=6593.0