[WWI] Sopwith Triplane

Bob Pearson bpearson at citytel.net
Mon Oct 10 01:38:09 EDT 2016

Think he designed the one I have ... nope just checked and it was Pat Tritle and it is 35” span for a 400 electric motor. I bought a kit for a brushless motor that looks like a rotary that was fun to build. I actually have everything I need for it .. I just have to get around to finishing it. The Taube you sent me needs a new gear and then it is ready to go again as well.

I also have a 30” E-Flite SE5a to do up at some point

Bob