[WWI] Sopwith Triplane

Bob Pearson bpearson at citytel.net
Sun Oct 9 23:28:11 EDT 2016

That is one of those subjects that the debate continues on, there is solid reasoning to both arguments so go with what you like.

What kit you doing? or is it scratchbuilt. I have a 33” Dare Tripe that awaits its RC innards and covering for a decade now. . to all intents it is now a hanging sculpture in my workroom

Bob