[WWI] TH Lines' Nieuport 17

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Thu May 26 12:58:50 EDT 2016

Listees,

                Rummaging around through Eduard Nieuport 17 boxes last night
I came across an out-of-production Aeromaster decal set, 48-521, "Silver
Hawks Part II," that has Lines' fuselage "6" and A'6644 rudder serial.  That
solves half of the puzzle.  Does anyone have this decal set and would you be
willing to part with this portion of the sheet, either through purchase or
trade, so I could do my comparative set?  (Envisioned: a single base with
both aircraft on it and British figures walking around one Nieuport and
German figures around the other, captured and repainted/remarked, one.)

                                Mike