[WWI] Brisfit question

Karen Rychlewski wanderer at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 23:25:19 EDT 2016

> On May 21, 2016, at 7:11 PM, Diego Fernetti <dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar> wrote:
>
> Dame K!
> I don't have enough refrences here now, but maybe this photo might help showing where the fuel tank selector is located and how is connected to the different tanks:

Nice photo! I hadn’t seen that one before. The fuel tank selector is, I assume, the brassy circle/triangle with the curved thingie above it??

What’s the black cylinder just to the left of the brass piece?

I love all these little bits and pieces…and some of them will even be visible to humans, not only God

Karen