[WWI] Fokker D.VI

Thunderbird Models tbirdmodels at gmail.com
Sat May 14 09:26:43 EDT 2016

Thanks Paul, but I think the drawings are not only reproduced to the wrong
scale in plan view, they are wrong to begin with as the lower wing is too
small compared to the dimensions in the back of the datafile and the top
wing is too long. As the Roden top wing is 18" too big in span I still
think it will be easier modifying the Revell D.VII wing than shortening and
flattening the Roden effort. I have an old IPMS Canada article on
scratchbuilding a D.VI from a Revell Dr.I fuselage and D.VII wings, it's a
pretty easy conversion.

Cheers,
Andy

--