[WWI] Roland cockpit question

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Tue May 10 18:22:08 EDT 2016

Hi Octavio,
Good thing you checked, I have a WNW Roland and might have added that feature without knowing what it is.
Gabriel

Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 23:08:42 +0100
From: octavio.mantua at sapo.pt
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] Roland cockpit question

Thanks Gabriel,

I studied again the windsock photos and it might have been a non standard feature.

Best regards,

Octávio

Citando Gabriel Limon <arglim at msn.com>:

Hi Octavio,

I'm guessing it might be an emergency throttle control as on the Albatros D series.