[WWI] MAC Roland DVI a

Stephen Cox steveoldglebe at gmail.com
Wed May 4 10:44:35 EDT 2016

I don¹t have the datafile, so can¹t comment, but all the drawings I found on
the internet have it wrong too.
Found this picture of new wings built for the D.IV at Krakow. You can see
the subtle angling in of the ailerons at the wingtips.
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4009165
Regards
Steve