[WWI] WNW Camels

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 20:40:08 EST 2016

                OK, so I would rather have some different decal sets, too,
and Rowan at Pheon doesn't show anything on the horizon for the Camels.
That said, does anyone have any idea about release dates for the Camels?
I've got my eye on the USAS version, including Henry Clay's 41st Aero mount.
Did anyone notice that the kit includes two engines, both the 140hp
Long-stroke Clerget for Field Kindley and Elliott White Springs of the 148th
Aero and a 160hp Gnome for the other four?

                One thing of note, however.  The WNW instruction booklet
says that Clay's aircraft had the Gnome Mono, whereas The Camel File shows
the Clerget for all three of the machines that Clay flew.  Wonder who's
right...

                                Mike