[WWI] Austin Ball AFB.1

Joseph Pezold pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 18 12:07:54 EST 2016

Roger,
    I'm not familiar with this company, but from the looks of the photo that you've provided I think you can make a decent model from the kit.  The resin moldings look like the "old" VETERANS '72 or ROSEPLANES kits back in the early '90's!  I'm not a big "fan" of resin models and I would prefer a vacuform kit of the Austin Ball much like the CLASSIC PLANES offering.  Sorry that I haven't been much help.  Good luck on your build!
Buz